“Personal information” means personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number. Aggregated data, de-identified data, and other information that is related to you but is studied as a group or does not otherwise identify you specifically (such as information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies) is not considered to be personal information.
Information We Collect
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. This information may include:
- Personal Information You Give Us: We may collect your personal information directly from you both online and offline, including your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, as well as any other information that you provide to us directly. You may provide information to us online when you submit a form to sign up for a service or to request information through the Site. When you sign up for an account with FF or make a reservation, we may also collect personal information from you directly. We may also collect your personal information from offline sources, such as when you provide your information to an FF representative over the phone or in person. When you purchase a vehicle, we may also collect additional information from you, including billing information. We may combine the information collected from you online and offline.
- Information Collected From Your Browser or Device: When you visit our Site, we may automatically collect information from your browser or device, such as your IP address, computer operating system type, screen resolution, browser type, or browser language.
- Information Collected Using Other Tracking Tools: In addition to or in conjunction with cookies, we may use other tracking tools to improve your experience on our Site. For example, pixel tags (also known as clear GIFs, web bugs, or web beacons) are used to track the online movements of users of our Site. Pixel tags and similar tools may also be used in our emails to track whether an email has been read or forwarded to someone else.
- Information Collected From Third Party Sources: We may also collect information from or about you from other third-party sources, such as a social media platform where you have an account, or from market segmentation service providers such as Experian. This includes, but is not limited to, instances in which you affirmatively authorize third parties to provide us with information. Information collected from third party sources may include both personal information and information that is not personally identifiable to you.
How We Use Collected Information
We may use or share collected information in a variety of ways, including:
- Using Your Information to Provide You with Services: We may use your information to maintain your account, process your requests, provide you with customer service, provide you with the Site and fulfill your orders or reservations you’ve placed for FF products, services, or events.
- Using Your Information to Contact You and Send You Promotional Materials: We may use your information to contact you regarding your account or your orders or reservations. We may also use your information to fulfill your requests for information or services, including requests to receive our newsletter and other promotional materials. Promotional materials may include information regarding FF contests, events, products and services. Promotional materials may be communicated in emails, phone calls, text messages, or mailings. Should you no longer wish to receive these communications, you may opt out as described below. We may also contact you to ask for your feedback about a product, service, or event.
- Using Your Information to Manage Our Business and Improve Our Products and Services: We may use your information to manage our business, including performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions. We may also use your information to evaluate and improve our products and services (including our Site), conduct research and perform analysis, learn more about our users and customers and identify new customers, and enhance the customer experience (including to better optimize and target our marketing and services). As described above, we may collect information using cookies, tracking tools, and analytic tools. We may use your information to personalize your experience on the Site and to improve the security, design, and functionality of our Site.
- Sharing Your Information With Vendors: We may share your information with vendors working on our behalf, such as call center operators, servicers, dealers, marketing providers, people who analyze data for us, and other service providers.
- Sharing Your Information With Our Selected Partners: We may share your information with our selected partners in order to conduct business. For example, we may share your information with selected partners to conduct audits or industry analysis. Similarly, we may share your information with selected partners to securely manage data and to provide you with requested information, such as email newsletters. We may also share information with our selected partners for joint marketing purposes; however, we do not share your personal information with our selected partners for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
- Sharing Your Information With Other Third Parties: We may also share your information with third parties in other circumstances, including but not limited to the following:
- Sharing your information with others for purposes of conversion tracking.
- Sharing your information for purposes of targeted advertising on sites and platforms that you visit.
- With your consent, including to share your information with others for their own use of marketing. Such use will be subject to their own privacy policies, which will be indicated to you when you give such consent.
- Sharing your information when conducting a business deal (for example, a merger or acquisition, financing, sale of assets, transition of service to another provider, insolvency, or a bankruptcy transaction or proceeding) which requires the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets.
- To report to credit bureaus if applicable.
- To identify, contract or bring legal action regarding injury or interference with our rights and property, including to enforce our rights against unauthorized access or attempted unauthorized access to our information technology assets or against other inappropriate use of our products and services, including the Site.
- Sharing your information for safety purposes, including to respond to an emergency.
- To protect the rights, property, safety and security of you and others.
- To comply with laws, regulations, court orders and subpoenas or similar requests for information by authorities, or as otherwise required by law.
- To assist us in fraud, security or technical issues prevention or investigation or otherwise manage risks.
- Sharing Other Information with Third Parties: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as aggregate usage statistics of our Site) with third parties for any number of reasons, including advertising, promotional, or other purposes.
Links to Third Party Websites and Platforms
Our Site may include links to websites and other online platforms maintained by third parties, including:
- Links to Other Websites: Our Site may contain links to websites maintained by third parties. FF is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party sites.
- Payment Processors: All financial transactions on our Site are securely processed through Chase Paymentech using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. We do not store any credit card or bank information from such transactions on our servers. For more information on the privacy and security policies of Chase Paymentech, please visit the Chase Paymentech website.
We are committed to maintaining the security of the personal information you provide us. However, while we are focused on the security of your personal information, you must remember that the Internet is a global communications vehicle open to threats, viruses, and intrusions from others. For this reason, we cannot promise that we will be able to protect your personal information at all times and in all circumstances, and we cannot completely guarantee the security and privacy of transmissions via the Internet. You agree that you will not hold FF liable for any damages resulting from any loss of privacy or security occurring in connection with any such communications. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Information” section below.
Choices About Your Information; Updating Your Information
As indicated throughout this Policy, you have options to control how your information is used, including:
- Opting-Out of Communications: Our newsletters, promotional emails, and promotional text messages include instructions for opting out of receiving further communications. You may also opt out of marketing communications by contacting us via the “Contact Information” section below. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications, we may still communicate with you regarding non-marketing-related matters, such as our business dealings with you, notifications and information relating to your account, and other transactional messages.
- Updating Your Personal Information or Cancelling an Account With FF: If you have signed up for an account with FF, you may review and update the personal information associated with your account by signing in to your My Account dashboard. You may also cancel your account at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details before we cancel your account or delete any information. Your right to delete information is subject to our record retention policy, including any retention requirements under applicable laws.
Tracking; Third Party Analytics Providers
Our Site may use tracking and third-party analytics providers:
- Do Not Track Disclosure: When you visit our Site, we may collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, including through use of third-party analytics service providers. Certain web browsers may provide an option by which you may ask your browser to inform websites you visit that you do not wish your activities to be tracked by cookies or other persistent identifiers, commonly called “Do Not Track Signals.” Our Site currently does not change its tracking practices in response to the Do Not Track Signals from your browser.
- Third Party Analytics Providers; Google Analytics; Google Analytics Advertising Features: We work with third party analytics service providers, including but not limited to Google Analytics and AB Tasty, to help us better understand how you use our Site. For example, we use Google Analytics to learn more about the types of users that visit our Site and to help improve our Site. Google Analytics provides us with certain data regarding the demographics of the users that visit our Site. To provide this service, Google Analytics may collect certain information about you from your computer, including but not limited to: information regarding your visit (such as the pages you visit and the length of your visit), information about your device (such as your IP address), how you got to our Site, information regarding where you saw our online advertisements and which advertisements you clicked on, and other information about you. We also use Google Analytics Advertising Features for marketing purposes, including Remarketing with Google Analytics, which allow us to display promotional advertisements regarding FF to you on other sites you visit across the Internet. You can learn more about Google Analytics and how it collects and processes data (including how to control the information sent to Google) by visiting: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/, or by disabling cookies on your browser. You can opt-out of your data being used by Google Analytics Advertising Features via Google’s Ads Settings page, available at http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (e.g., the NAI’s consumer opt-out, available at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices). Because these opt-out pages are specific to the individual browser, and because these pages are not operated by FF, we are unable to perform the opt-outs on your behalf. You can also opt-out of AB Tasty’s collection of information by disabling cookies on your browser or by adding the setting #abtastyoptout=1 at the end of the URL of the website you are visiting (e.g., https://www.ff.com/#abtastyoptout=1 ). This option will not delete pre-existing cookies, but it will prevent updates by AB Tasty and therefore no new data will be collected by AB Tasty.
California Residents: Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may have the right to request and receive certain information about our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and your choices with respect to such disclosures. Because it is our policy not to share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes unless you are first given the opportunity to opt out from such sharing, we are exempt from having to meet this requirement. If you still wish to learn more about our compliance with this requirement, please contact us.
Unless otherwise specified, our Site is intended for use within the U.S. Accordingly, if you do not reside in the U.S. and are using our Site, if you provide personal information to us, it may be transferred to and processed on computers in the U.S. and other countries. The data protection and privacy laws of such other countries, including the U.S., may not afford you the same level of protection as those in your own country. Do not provide your personal information to us if you do not want this information to be transferred outside of your country, or if the laws in your country restrict these types of transfers. Your provision of personal information to us will be handled in accordance with this Policy. By doing business or interacting with FF, by using our Site, or by otherwise providing personal information to us, you agree to the terms of this Policy and are consenting to the transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information to and within facilities located in the U.S. and other facility locations selected by FF.
This Policy addresses FF’s procedures for handling the personal information of customers in the U.S. who are at least 13 years old. We do not seek to, nor do we knowingly collect, information from children. If a child has provided us with personal information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us to have the information deleted from our records. To do so, contact FF through the information provided below.
All content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio or visual clips, downloads and software, and the compilations of content, is the property of Faraday, its affiliates or its licensors. This content is protected by copyright laws.
- Shadow - IMG_1951” by N i c o l a, used under CC BY / Colorized and portions of silhouette trimmed from original.
18455 S. Figueroa St.
Gardena, California 90248
Attention: Privacy Group