Information we Collect
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. This information may include:
- Personal Information You Give Us: We may collect your personal information, including your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, as well as any other information that you provide to us directly (including, for example, when you submit a form to sign up for a service or to request information). We may also collect your personal information from offline sources, such as when you provide your information to an FF representative over the phone or in-person.
- Information From Your Account With FF: When you sign up for an account with FF, we collect and process the personal information that you provide to us directly. The information associated with your FF account may include your name, email address, birthdate, phone number, mailing address, etc. We may also collect and store information regarding orders, reservations, and requests that you have made.
- Information Collected From Your Browser or Device: When you visit our Site, we may automatically collect information from your browser or device, such as your IP address, computer operating system type, screen resolution, browser type, or browser language.
- Information Collected Using Cookies: Cookies are small data files stored on your device by a website. When you visit our Site, we may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them) to make your experience on our Site more personal and interactive. Cookies allow us to collect information such as websites you visited before browsing our Site, pages you viewed on our Site, the number of times you accessed our Site, the amount of time you spent on our Site, and other web traffic data. If you do not wish to have your information collected by using cookies, you can disable cookies (or specific cookies) by adjusting your browser settings.
- Information Collected Using Other Tracking Tools: In addition to or in conjunction with cookies, we may use other tracking tools to improve your experience on our Site. For example, pixel tags (also known as clear GIFs, web bugs, or web beacons) are used to track the online movements of users of our Site. Pixel tags and similar tools may also be used in our emails to track whether an email has been read or forwarded to someone else.
- Information Collected Using Analytics Tools: We may use Google Analytics Advertising features such as demographics and interest reporting to collect non-personally identifiable data, such as the gender, age, and interests of visitors to our Site. You can read Google’s security and privacy policies for Google Analytics Advertising features on Google’s official website. You may opt out of having your data used by Google Analytics by Google’s Ads Settings, Ads Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means.
- Information Collected From Third Party Sources: We may also collect information from or about you from other third-party sources such as a social media platform where you have an account.
How We Use Collected Information
We may use or share collected information in a variety of ways, including:
- Using Your Information to Contact You: We may use collected personal information to contact you as necessary to fulfil orders or reservations you’ve placed for FF products, services, or events. We may also contact you to ask for your feedback about a product, service, or event.
- Using Your Information to Send You Promotional Materials: We may also use your personal information to fulfill your requests for information, including requests to receive our newsletter and other promotional materials. Promotional materials may include information regarding FF contests, events, and products. Promotional materials may be communicated in emails, phone calls, text messages, or mailings. Should you no longer wish to receive these communications, you may opt out by following the opt-out instructions included in the emails, texts, or mailings, or by contacting us.
- Using Your Information to Improve Our Products and Services: As described above, we may collect information using cookies, tracking tools, and analytic tools. We may use your information to personalize your experience on the Site and to improve the security, design, and functionality of our Site.
- Sharing Your Information With Our Selected Partners: We may share your information with our selected partners in order to conduct business. For example, we may share your information with selected partners to conduct audits or industry analysis. Similarly, we may share your information with selected partners to securely manage data and to provide you with requested information, such as email newsletters.
- Sharing Your Information With Third Parties: We may share personally identifiable information with third parties with your consent, or when required by law or other circumstances. Examples of sharing personally identifiable information with third parties include:
- Sharing your information with others for purposes of conversion tracking.
- Sharing your information for purposes of targeted advertising on sites and platforms that you visit.
- With your consent, sharing your information with others for their own use of marketing. Such use will be subject to their own privacy policies, which will be indicated to you when you give such consent.
- Sharing your information when conducting a business deal (for example, a merger or acquisition, financing, or a bankruptcy transaction or proceeding) which requires the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets.
- Sharing your information for safety purposes or to comply with applicable laws.
- Sharing Other Information with Third Parties: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as aggregate usage statistics of our Site) with third parties for any number of reasons, including advertising, promotional, or other purposes.
Our Site may include links to websites and other online platforms maintained by third parties, including:
- Links to Other Websites: Our Site may contain links to websites maintained by third parties. FF is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party sites.
- Payment Processors: All financial transactions on our Site are securely processed through Chase Paymentech using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. We do not store any credit card or bank information from such transactions on our servers. For more information on the privacy and security policies of Chase Paymentech, please visit the Chase Paymentech website.
Before providing any information to such third parties, you should carefully read their own privacy policies.
We have reasonable and appropriate security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of information that we store and collect. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Information” section below.
Choices About Your Information
As indicated throughout this Policy, you have options to control how your information is used, including:
- Opting-Out of Communications: Our newsletters, promotional emails, and promotional text messages include instructions for opting out of receiving further communications. If you no longer wish to receive promotional phone calls, you may opt out by contacting us. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications, we may still communicate with you, e.g., regarding our business dealings with you.
- Updating or Cancelling an Account With FF: If you have signed up for an account with FF, you may update the information associated with your account or cancel your account at any time by contacting us.
- Opting-Out of Analytics Tools: You may opt out of having your data used by Google Analytics via Google’s Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means.
- Adjusting Cookie Settings: Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you do not wish to have your information collected using cookies from our Site, you can disable cookies (or specific cookies) by adjusting your browser settings. Note that if you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
All content on the Website, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio or visual clips, downloads and software, and the compilations of content, is the property of Faraday, its affiliates or its licensors. This content is protected by copyright laws.
- Shadow - IMG_1951” by N i c o l a, used under CC BY / Colorized and portions of silhouette trimmed from original.
You may also send requests and questions about your information to our contact information below.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy at email@example.com. You may also contact us at our address:
Faraday & Future Inc.
18455 S Figueroa St.
Gardena, California 90248
Attention: Privacy Group