Information we Collect
We may collect information about you in a range of ways. This information may include:
- Information You Give Us: We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, as well as other information that you provide us directly (for example, when you submit a form to sign up for a service or to request information). We may also collect information from offline sources, such as when you provide your information to a Faraday representative over the phone or in-person.
- Information From Your Account With FF: When signing up for an account with FF, we collect personal information that you provide us directly. Personal information associated with your FF account may include your name, email address, birthdate, phone number, and mailing address. We may also collect and store information regarding orders, reservations, and requests that you have made.
- Information Collected From Your Browser or Device: When visiting our Site, we may automatically collect information from your browser or device, such as your computer operating system type, screen resolution, browser type, or browser language.
- Information Collected Using Other Tracking Tools: In addition to or in conjunction with cookies, we may use other tracking tools to improve your experience on our Site. For example, pixel tags (also known as clear GIFs, web bugs, or web beacons) are used to track the online movements of users of our Site. Pixel tags and similar tools may also be used in our emails to track whether an email was read or forwarded to someone else.
- Information Collected Using Analytics Tools: We may use Google Analytics Advertising features such as demographics and interest reporting to collect non-personally-identifying data about the gender, age, and interests of visitors to our Site. You can read Google’s security and privacy policies for Google Analytics at Google’s website. You may opt out of having your data used by Google Analytics by Google’s Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means.
- Information Collected From Third Party Sources: We may also collect information from or about you from other sources such as social media platforms where you have an account.
How We Use Collected Information
We may use collected information in a range of ways, including:
- Using Your Information to Contact You: We may use collected personal information to contact you as necessary to fulfil orders or reservations you’ve placed for Faraday products, services, or events. We may also contact you to ask for your feedback about a product, service, or event.
- Using Your Information to Send You Promotional Materials: We may also use your personal information to fulfill your requests for information, including requests to receive our newsletter and other promotional materials. Promotional materials may include information regarding Faraday contests, events, and products. Promotional materials may be communicated in emails, phone calls, text messages, or mailings. Should you no longer wish to receive these communications, you may opt out by following the opt-out instructions included in the emails, texts, or mailings, or by contacting us.
- Using Your Information to Improve Our Services: As described above, we may collect information using cookies, tracking tools, and analytic tools. We may use this information to personalize your experience on the Site and to improve the security, design, and function of our Site.
- Sharing Your Information With Our Selected Partners: We may share your information with our selected partners in order to conduct business. For example, we may share your information with selected partners to conduct audits, industry analysis, or to evaluate the results of marketing efforts. Similarly, when you request information as described above, we may share your information with selected partners (e.g., email newsletter providers) to provide the requested information.
- Sharing Your Information With Third Parties: We may share personally identifying information with third parties with your consent, or when required by law or other circumstances. Examples of sharing personally identifying information with third parties include:
- With your consent, we may share your information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their own privacy policies, which will be pointed out to you when you give consent to those uses.
- Sharing Other Information with Third Parties: We may share non-personally identifying information (such as aggregate Site usage statistics) with third parties for any number of reasons, including advertising, promotional, or other purposes.
- Links to Other Websites: Our Site may contain links to websites maintained by third parties. Faraday is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party sites.
Our Site may include links to websites and other online platforms maintained by third parties, including:
Before providing any information to such third parties, you should carefully read their own privacy policies.
We have reasonable and appropriate security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of information that we store and collect.
Choices About Your Information
As indicated throughout this Policy, you have options to control how your information is used, including:
- Opting-Out of Communications: Our newsletter, promotional emails, and promotional text messages include instructions for opting out of receiving further communications. If you no longer wish to receive promotional phone calls, you may opt out by contacting us. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications, we may still communicate with you, e.g., regarding our business dealings with you.
- Updating or Cancelling an Account With FF: If you have signed up for an account with FF, you may update the information associated with your account or cancel your account at any time by contacting us.
- Opting-Out of Analytics Tools: You may opt out of having your data used by Google Analytics via Google’s Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means.
You may also send requests and questions about your information to our contact information below.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us at our address:
Faraday & Future Inc.
18455 S Figueroa St.
Gardena, California 90248
Attention: Privacy Group